Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thirty Something

I could not believe that my daughter, Etiquettley Correct, loves Thirty Something. That was my favorite show when my kids were younger. I loved the show and I loved the music. I wish I could find something with a picture of it because I would put it on this blog. I am not good at putting pics on my blog. I will keep looking and maybe can find a picture. I wonder if Etiquettley Correct or Virginia Living will see that I put something new on my blog!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I loved this show, too! I can't believe it's not on DVD yet...I used to have a bunch of episodes taped from when it was on Lifetime everyday but I think I threw them away.

To get a picture, just google "pictures of thirtysomething" and you can copy it and then post it on your blog. I have a picture on an old post somewhere.

Etiquettely Correct said...

I can't believe you posted!

Virginia Living said...

Wow!! An actual post! Keep it up!

K :) said...

just wanted to thank you for your knd words in regard to my post about my mother. i appreciate your thoughts. thank you.