Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Great Mother's Day Weekend

We went to this great fabric store and got the material for the childrens clothes for the wedding.

The little princess will be wearing off white Dupioni silk w/pink sash and the prince will wear brown Dupioni silk pants with off white shirt.




off white and chocolate brown silk


Aren't these the cutest princess shoes you have ever seen...




After this shopping we went looking for head pieces for the veil. I was treated to a wonderful weekend with my daughter.




I am one blessed mother. I have four wonderful children and one son in law and one son in law soon to be...plus a great husband. What more could I ask for. I hope everyone had a geat weekend. Have a great week.

3 comments:

Etiquettely Correct said...

thanks for coming to visit Mom! I love all the stuff we got this weekend. I had so much fun :)

Judy said...

You are so talented! I can't wait to see your creations! I hope you will post a picture of the finished outfits. Prince and Princess will look absolutely precious!

Lamp Tramp said...

OOHHH...that little lady is going to be a dream! Love the colors and what could be better then dupioni silk! Can't wait to see it.