Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Great Read.....



A friend told me to read this book. It isn't a long book so I started it. It took a little time to get into the book because it is "out of the box" for me. This book has become very popular by word of mouth which is the best way to learn about a book. It has made me look at things in a different light. I am passing it on to Etiquettely Correct's fiance. Let me know if anyone has read it. I hope everyone has a good rest of the week. I love these four day work weeks.

3 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Thanks for the suggestion! I am always on the lookout for a new book to read.

Enjoy your week!

Virginia Living said...

I am so proud you posted the picture by yourself!

Judy said...

I read The Shack this weekend. What an amazing illustration of the heart of God and His ability to heal our deepest sorrows.It is a life changer!