Monday, June 16, 2008

Wedding Plans...........

This weekend Etiquettely Correct came home and we did get a lot of wedding plans done...first we met with the Cake person and it should be tall and beautiful...then we met a person where I got the lace for her veil...while in Phoenix I got to pick the brain of a woman who was the top bridal designer for Sacks Fifth Avenue...she was a big help and told me how to accomplish what we wanted....she also gave us some drawings....we were so excited...then off to get some little things for the bridesmaids and then some shopping for the "stores" that she and I keep in our houses...in case you need some little gift in a hurry...then started to work on a new dress for her to take to fiance's house this summer...busy week but definitely fun..hope all have a good week and has anyone read the book "The Shack" let me know.....

4 comments:

Virginia Living said...

Mom - I told you it was spelled Saks .. you didn't listen to me :)

Etiquettely Correct said...

I had fun Mom. I hope your foot is better :)

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I am glad the wedding plans are coming along. You have to post pictures of her veil, I know it will be beautiful!

SLS said...

The cake sounds like it will be beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures of it! Happy to hear that everything is coming together!