Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thank You

My daughter Etiquettely Correct got me to start reading these Blogs...I just love it and it makes me feel so good to know that there are so many wonderful people out there who are willing to share ideas...she has gotten some great things from people on her blog...After reading about one mom's son-in-law going to off to Afghanistan...it made me think how fortunate I am to live in such a great country. So I guess I just wanted to thank all those men and women who give up time with their family to protect mine. From the bottom of my heart thank you....

2 comments:

Lamp Tramp said...

It is so nice to meet you and thank you for caring. Your daughter is a sweetheart, I've read her blog for some time now. Exciting times for all of you, this wonderful wedding coming up. My daughter and I began planning her wedding last July, she got engaged in June. I must say it has been the happiest, fullfilling, and blessed time in my life. I know that you, your daughter, and family will have that same joy!
I look forward to reading your blog and hearing about the "WONDERFUL WEDDING PLANNING"!
Thank you again for your thoughts,
sincerely, Sandi

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Well said. We are so blessed to live here.